Media online system to apply for accreditation is closed.
For any query please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA ACCREDITATION GUIDELINES
Requirements and guidelines for all media accreditation requests to attend the FEI World Championships 2022 Eventing and Driving
1. Applicants must be part of an editorial team, or be on assignment for a specific publication, broadcast media outlet or news agency and specifically attending one or both of these events.
2. Media accreditation is strictly reserved for members of the press who represent a bona fide media outlet and proof may be requested. Press accreditation must be completed prior to these championships and before the deadline (15 July 2022).
3. Up to a total of two (2) journalists and one (1) photographer per media outlet are welcome to apply. Major news agencies and editorial press outlets may submit a request for the accreditation of additional journalists and photographers.
1. Freelancers – All requests from freelance journalists and photographers should be submitted in writing and include a letter signed by an editor-in-chief confirming commissioned coverage of these events.
2. Online media – Only editorial staff from relevant online media may apply for accreditation. Websites using information and news links from other sources will not be accredited.
3. General – The Organising Committee reserves the right to decline any applications that do not meet accreditation criteria.
Applicants who have been granted accreditation will be sent detailed information on how and where they may collect their passes at the championships. Please be aware that applicants may also be asked to email a passport-sized head-and-shoulders photograph to the Press Office in order to complete their accreditation.
The Press Office staff is looking forward to welcoming members of the press to FEI World Championships 2022 Eventing and Driving at Pratoni del Vivaro with enthusiasm and professionalism, supporting them in the best possible way in their very important work.